Quality costume jewellery, where from?

(5 Posts)
babybarrister Colombia Sat 17-Nov-12 20:49:42

Jaeger pretty good

Zsiska definitely then. Otherwise TopShop is sometimes quite good for big beads. It's just your luck though.

lolalotta Sat 17-Nov-12 11:27:33

Hello MrsCucumber thanks do much for the link, eon't open properly on my phone but will look later on!!! By chunky I mean big beads! grin

Not sure exactly what you're looking for by 'chunky'

But take a look at zsiska, coeur de lion. Might be up your alley.

lolalotta Sat 17-Nov-12 10:16:00

Hello, I love to wear big bold long necklaces, preferably in a single plain bright colour to clash with patterned tops. but I really struggle to find nice quality ones that will last. I have bought a few chunky ones from Accessorise before, but either the clasp goes or the paint
chips off the beads. I have bought a beautiful one from Anthropology recently that will last a life time by the looks of it which was expensive £80.00 :-o but I managed to pick it up half price in the online sale. They have nothing plain in this season though. Surely I cam'y be the only person looking for chunky necklaces in a solid colour to wear with print tops? Any ideas gratefully received!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now