Anyone used silver.uk.com

(14 Posts)

Thanks for all the messages, just need to decide which to go for, unless I let DH choose from the short list of 3 - then it is sort of a surprise.

Liking the sound of 25% off too. I could become a jewellery wearer yet!

valiumredhead Fri 16-Nov-12 08:55:33

them

valiumredhead Fri 16-Nov-12 08:55:23

I think all of hem are nice and funnily enough this site was mentioned the other day and I thought it looked great, so I bookmarked it!

tribpot Fri 16-Nov-12 08:03:55

I love silver jewellery, have started filing away notes of the things DH should consider buying me for my birthday grin

netbook Fri 16-Nov-12 07:09:43

I have and been pleased. If you get on their mailing list they have 25% off everything a couple of times a year

Freshbloodletticia Thu 15-Nov-12 23:27:41

Yes have used them a few times and had nice stuff. The delivery and packaging is v good too.

MeDented Thu 15-Nov-12 22:28:45

yes I have had great service and always been pleased, I like the first ones you linked to best

bishboschone Thu 15-Nov-12 22:26:24

Yrs , I have used them . Still wearing their bracelets and earings . I don't like fussy so it suits me . Cs is fab too!!

BarbecuedBillygoats Thu 15-Nov-12 22:19:53

Yes
I often used to buy bits for people from three when I wanted something nice without spending a fortune

For some reason I haven't looked for a few years

justaweeone Thu 15-Nov-12 22:16:30

Yes I have for gifts as well as Recieving some bits as presents myself

These are nice and simple and the price is pretty reasonable.

SilveryMoon Thu 15-Nov-12 20:36:34

My friend bought me a pendant from there for my birthday. It's beautiful. I can't find it on the website now.
My friend uses this site a lot and is very happy with it.

Personally, the items you've chosen aren't to my liking, but think you'd def get good quality

Casmama Thu 15-Nov-12 20:31:12

Sorry haven't used it but love all those you picked (and many others!)

I am not usually a jewelry wearer but really fancy some earrings from DH as a gift for Christmas. I would like something a bit different but not costing a fortune. I came across silver.uk.com - has anyone used them before and what is their stuff like?

I am quite liking these or these or these with matching pendant ?

What do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now