Interview outfit required.

(13 Posts)
Eggrules Thu 15-Nov-12 19:06:49

I am self employed and have an interview for a great contract. Can anyone help with ideas?

I am curvy and have an enormous bosom and don't really like suits. Although I think they look the business, they just don't suit my figure.

What do you think of this grey P8 dress?

I luffs it. I could dress it up with heels or down with boots.

Eggrules Thu 15-Nov-12 19:07:15

Please and thank you blush

tethersend Thu 15-Nov-12 19:16:26

I like it, but I prefer this.

Eggrules Thu 15-Nov-12 19:23:01

I love that too - my shoes and bag are the red colour featured in 'complete the look'.

P8 dress is £63.20, Hobbs is £143.20. I didn't mention budget which is about £75. I also need something that I will wear a lot. I largely work from home but am trying to build a really smart office capsule.

I don't like 3/4 sleeves. It is an mad quirk 'cos I like them on other people. Cap, elbow or full length - slightly overlong would be my fave.

tethersend Thu 15-Nov-12 19:29:04

Ooooh, if you like overlong, then I'm afraid you need a Vivienne Westwood dress. They are amazing on curvy figures.

Will have a look.

Eggrules Thu 15-Nov-12 19:40:02

I am on a diet / lifestyle change (lost 4 llbs last week). VW is going to be my reward when I reach my target.

I am hoping to loose boobage, I know they will still be large though.

Eggrules Thu 15-Nov-12 19:57:36

Ffs the wine is only just unscrewed. I meant lose. My breasts won't be loose, I have a boring job. Fecking Swype.

tethersend Thu 15-Nov-12 20:27:36

grin

Fair enough. I won't show you this reduced red one, then wink

I think the phase eight one is good.

Eggrules Thu 15-Nov-12 20:35:50

I love that. Do you know what the sizing is like? I'm now trying to accessorize a dresses I don't even have. I am blonde.

tethersend Thu 15-Nov-12 22:08:36

I would say an L is a 14- I am a 16 and an XL fits me well.

Eggrules Thu 15-Nov-12 23:25:55

Would you wear red dress? I am tempted to buy as an incentive. Too weird?

tethersend Fri 16-Nov-12 16:02:02

I wouldn't wear red, but that's only because I have the type of ginger hair which looks rubbish with red. Nothing wrong with a red dress.

What sort of colouring are you?

Eggrules Fri 16-Nov-12 18:07:02

Blonde, freckles and go red easily.

I think the red dress is one to save for a fab night out.

Thanks for your help thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now