Im hoping to buy a party outfit from Tescos am I clutching at straws?

(7 Posts)
LightHousekeeping Thu 15-Nov-12 16:49:27

Honestly. I am going to an evening party on Saturday and Im working all the way through. All I can do is go to a giant Tescos on the way home or a tiny Dotty P's and New Look. Its not much to choose from. Ive got a pair of heels I can actually walk in. I have no clue what to look for. Even if I could find a sparkly cardigan it could jazz a plain cross over dress up? Ive no idea. Im a good size 14 and thats making it more difficult, everything is so high necked. Oh, I hate this last minute rushing to find something to wear.

MissWooWoo Thu 15-Nov-12 17:14:24

I'm sure you can!

Fred & Florence:

LBD

red lace

blue lace

Dorothy Perkins

another LBD

You could always order a few things online for next day delivery and send back any that you don't want?

CajaDeLaMemoria Thu 15-Nov-12 17:16:12

Dotty P's has the Kardashian Kollection now...I thought I'd hate it but a friend wore a bandage dress from it last night, and that looked stunning.

(Note - they aren't the best clothes ever, not even close, but you'll probably find something party-ish if Tesco can't help).

cocolepew Thu 15-Nov-12 17:19:12

Tesco has sequin pencil skirts, they look nice online but I've not seen them in real life.

LightHousekeeping Thu 15-Nov-12 17:21:38

Im on nights so next day delivery would be no good for me. I only have a small Dotty P's so it has the minimum. Whats Tesco like for sizing?

MissWooWoo Thu 15-Nov-12 17:28:32

I couldn't say but I've bought clothes in Sainsbury and Asda before and I find them true to size if not a little on the bigger size - I'm a 14. Tesco may be the same?

Can't you take an outfit?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now