All saints Amei long sleeved dress - anyone have/know it?

(9 Posts)
OhBuggerandArse Thu 15-Nov-12 16:32:41

Here - I need to know whether it's long enough to wear with tights, rather than leggings/trousers.

Any opinions on whether it's bogging or not also gratefully received!

dexter73 Thu 15-Nov-12 16:34:58

When I click on your link it just comes up with the homepage. What is the name of the dress?

dexter73 Thu 15-Nov-12 16:36:08

Sorry just seen it in the title - doh!

dexter73 Thu 15-Nov-12 16:38:35

It looks quite a bit shorter at the front than the back. I suppose it depends how tall you are. I think it would be too short for me to wear as a dress!

OhBuggerandArse Thu 15-Nov-12 16:39:36

Oh dear, sorry, am on phone. Try this one?

If that doesn't work it is called Amei long sleeved dress.

Am a bit of a short arse all right, but not midget...

dexter73 Thu 15-Nov-12 16:40:44

Have just had a go with my tape measure as it says it is 92cm at the back so actually I think it would be long enough as a dress.

OhBuggerandArse Thu 15-Nov-12 16:51:11

That sounds hopeful!

RedwingWinter Thu 15-Nov-12 19:17:41

I haven't seen it irl but it looks lovely from the website. It sounds a bit complicated since you have to tie things "at various heights" - I have memories of that thread where the person couldn't work out how to wear their All Saints dress. I think it would be long enough though and it looks like it drapes really nicely.

OhBuggerandArse Thu 15-Nov-12 20:16:07

Hah, I went into the shop on the way home; they didn't have it, but told me all sorts of intimidating sorts of things about passing tapes under and through and tying them round your neck...

I have ordered it, so expect me back on here in a few days asking for help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now