Superdrug Naturally Radiant range

(10 Posts)
Pandalaw Fri 19-Oct-12 10:39:24

I think it only came out at the beginning of the month. I bought the hot cloth cleanser, day and night creams and the brightening radiance balm which are all fantastic. I've not used a hot cloth cleanser before so can't compare to more expensive versions but I'm so impressed. My skin feels so clean and soft and looks better and younger than it has done in years. I've only been using it for a week but I keep admiring myself in the mirror! I should probably stop doing that. Also got the micro exfoliator thingy which ain't all that micro and actually seems a bit unnecessary after the hot cloth cleanser. Anyway, it's cheap, I think everything was £2.99 but only until the beginning of December. I'm going to stock up.

TeeK Sat 19-Nov-16 11:30:39

Bumping this thread as I am impressed with the hot cloth cleanser in the range and am looking to use more of the products. Never really tried own brand skin care products before so it's saving me a pretty penny!

Had a terrible reaction from the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish so am boycotting the brand after it left me with scars...

LadyOfTheCanyon Sat 19-Nov-16 11:34:17

Do they still do the moisturiser and serum in one? That stuff was the bomb.
I've got tons of cleansers to work through at the moment but the Superdrug radiance and Vitamin E ones I always come back to.

cromwell44 Sat 19-Nov-16 12:02:32

This range has been around for ages and can usually be bought 1/2 price buy one get one half price or similar. The hot clothe cleanser is the only product of any range cheap or £££s, that I re-buy. I usually go for whatever brand is in offer. There's a glycolic overnight peel in the Naturally Radiance range which is also pretty good. I agree it's worth a try for the price.

cromwell44 Sat 19-Nov-16 12:05:11

Just noticed that there is another thread about the over night peel.

PamDooveOrangeJoof Sat 19-Nov-16 12:23:20

This has been around for a while. I totally agree the hot cloth cleanser is amazing! My skin is so so soft afterwards and yes usually half price so only a few quid

TeeK Sat 19-Nov-16 13:33:58

LadyOfTheCanyon, I must ask - what is the difference between the 2 in 1 moisturiser and serum and the regular day cream? Never been too sure about serums...

crayfish Sat 19-Nov-16 14:25:01

This range has been around for ages, I've been using the hot cloth cleanser for about two years and really love it. It is better than brands that are five times the price for my skin and is always on offer!

BuntyFigglesworthSpiffington Sat 19-Nov-16 14:57:44

But it was probably just new out when the OP started this thread in 2012 wink

TeeK Sat 19-Nov-16 19:34:08

Yup, I bumped an ancient thread.

So, I went on quite the shopping spree and picked up the day and eye cream and the glycolic peel...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now