Jonse's Boys Boots, never had so much trouble!

(5 Posts)
topsi Tue 09-Oct-12 19:02:20

Bought a pair of black zip up ankle boots for DS school shoes, the zip broke off after 1 weeks wear. Took them back and got replacement pair no trouble. 1-2 weeks later the inner sole came out also noticed the boot had come away from the sole at the front of one of the boots. Got a replacement pair today, another style but sill Jones make. Got them home and the zip is getting stuck in the leather and it won't zip!! Honestly I can't believe it!
Has any one had a similar problem??

topsi Tue 09-Oct-12 19:03:18

Sorry prpbably should have said Jones'

Northernlurkerisbehindyouboo Tue 09-Oct-12 19:05:58

Aaaaaaaaaargh! Run away!

I've had a thread today complaining about dd's Jones boots. I've taken them back and got a refund - which I then spent on beautiful (expensive) angulus boots. Take the ones you got today back, get your money and go elsewhere. Two years ago I had zip problems - took three pairs to get one that worked. The quality is crap and the price high(ish)

Take them back!!!!

CunningPlan Tue 09-Oct-12 19:08:14

I had a pair of shoes that stretched so much after one wear that they were falling off my feet and becomin dangerous. Jones' were a complete PITA to deal with and I had to threaten them with trading standards before they would refund.

Hopeless, and I would never shop there again.

topsi Tue 09-Oct-12 21:00:52

eeek!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now