Cable knit leggings

(10 Posts)
chipstick10 Mon 08-Oct-12 13:52:15

I got mine from Primark last year and they were/are brilliant. Kept their shape over many many washes. Cheep as chips. I dont buy clothes from primark as a general rule, the sizing is dreadful for a start but odds and sods are quite handy from there.

porpentine Mon 08-Oct-12 13:37:29

I've got the topshop ones, I do like them but they went very baggy at the knee very quickly so I couldn't really recommend them.

Seriouslysleepdeprived Mon 08-Oct-12 09:22:19

Like this

What do you think?

ISingSoprano Mon 08-Oct-12 09:21:42

My dd has some which look fab on her. But she is 14, tall and slim with long legs envy

Hopefully Mon 08-Oct-12 09:18:06

Have you found some you could link to? I am intrigued but struggling to imagine the reality.

Seriouslysleepdeprived Mon 08-Oct-12 09:15:53

Hadn't thought about what would wear on top...a jumper probably, a pain one. Not sure what else would go.

Most dresses are out for me this year as I'm BFing & don't want the whole skirt round my head look grin

I'm undecided. Might go & try a pair on.

AlwaysOneMissing Sun 07-Oct-12 21:44:59

What would you wear on top with them?
I find that in A/W, I wear long length knits on top, over leggings. But I wouldn't like the double knit look of wearing a long jumper or knitted dress over cable tights.

MarianForrester Sun 07-Oct-12 21:42:18

I like them, just like woolly tights really

NotMostPeople Sun 07-Oct-12 21:41:52

Yes for my 13 year old dd, not for me.

Seriouslysleepdeprived Sun 07-Oct-12 21:40:57

Are they a yay or a nay?

My DN turned up in a pair today & I thought they look rather nice. She's lovely & looks good in everything though, so I thought I should get a second opinion!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now