Cable knit leggings

(10 Posts)
Seriouslysleepdeprived Sun 07-Oct-12 21:40:57

Are they a yay or a nay?

My DN turned up in a pair today & I thought they look rather nice. She's lovely & looks good in everything though, so I thought I should get a second opinion!

NotMostPeople Sun 07-Oct-12 21:41:52

Yes for my 13 year old dd, not for me.

MarianForrester Sun 07-Oct-12 21:42:18

I like them, just like woolly tights really

AlwaysOneMissing Sun 07-Oct-12 21:44:59

What would you wear on top with them?
I find that in A/W, I wear long length knits on top, over leggings. But I wouldn't like the double knit look of wearing a long jumper or knitted dress over cable tights.

Seriouslysleepdeprived Mon 08-Oct-12 09:15:53

Hadn't thought about what would wear on top...a jumper probably, a pain one. Not sure what else would go.

Most dresses are out for me this year as I'm BFing & don't want the whole skirt round my head look grin

I'm undecided. Might go & try a pair on.

Hopefully Mon 08-Oct-12 09:18:06

Have you found some you could link to? I am intrigued but struggling to imagine the reality.

ISingSoprano Mon 08-Oct-12 09:21:42

My dd has some which look fab on her. But she is 14, tall and slim with long legs envy

Seriouslysleepdeprived Mon 08-Oct-12 09:22:19

Like this

What do you think?

porpentine Mon 08-Oct-12 13:37:29

I've got the topshop ones, I do like them but they went very baggy at the knee very quickly so I couldn't really recommend them.

chipstick10 Mon 08-Oct-12 13:52:15

I got mine from Primark last year and they were/are brilliant. Kept their shape over many many washes. Cheep as chips. I dont buy clothes from primark as a general rule, the sizing is dreadful for a start but odds and sods are quite handy from there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now