What casual boots for pregnant 30 something?

(3 Posts)
carries Sun 07-Oct-12 19:34:59

I'm doing a massive clear out of shoes for winter as so many of them are "done". Got a good pair of long black flat boots which are great with leggings and skirts, got red flat pumps, got black elegant heels, brown suede wedge shoes. And a pair of clarks black Chelsea boots (what I don't like). The rest are being binned. So what casual everyday boots, can wear with leggings or jeans, do other folk wear? I'm no trend setter but I dress smart casual ESP when pregnant so I look good most of the time.

suburban Sun 07-Oct-12 20:06:11

How pregnant are you? Have you bought maternity jeans/trousers yet? I would consider this before choosing your boots. I bought some lovely ankle boots this year, but have hardly worn them because I can't find maternity jeans that are skinny all the way to the ankle. If you get another long pair make sure they have a zip so you can get them on and off towards the end.

carries Sun 07-Oct-12 20:20:37

I'm 21 weeks. The mat jeans I've got are either bootleg or straight leg. My long boots are zipped. I'm a size 14/16 & skinnies don't suit me :-)

Should be clear the footwear I listed are the ones I'm keeping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now