ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

What are you wearing today? And what one item would make it better?

(54 Posts)

Keeping in with the twists on WAWW threads smile
Bright coral tulip dress (with pockets! Love dresses with pockets!)- can't remember where from.
Black cinch waist belt- TopShop
Black opaques- New Look
Black 3/4 sleeve cardi- Marks and Spencer's
Lots of red lipstick, hair in victory rolls.

One thing that would make it better would be a pair of black vintage pumps, as I'm currently clomping about in DMs grin

Haberdashery Sun 07-Oct-12 20:36:28

Grey skinny straight Uniqlo cords, grey marl (but more marly than normal marl) hoodie from Gap (no logo, black elbow patches), red/hot pink striped long sleeved T shirt, purple Uniqlo heat tech vest, black/blue leopardskin pattern socks, black Celtic Sheepskin slippers.

The outfit would be improved by a necklace and/or some earrings. My mood would be improved by being warmer.

Abzs Sun 07-Oct-12 20:50:24

Gardening jeans and fleece. Both Tesco cheapo.

Better would be if grasping the nettle actually worked...

permaquandry Sun 07-Oct-12 20:52:58

Ancient dkny Pjs and ancient whistles cardi. Dodgy, striped trainer socks, hair 'styled' by dd (4) and a streamimg red nose due to cold. Oh and black patent ballet pumps for trips into garden.

I don't think anything could improve this ensemble. As dh commented earlier 'nice look'. I WILL get dressed tomo, I WILL!

fififolle Sun 07-Oct-12 20:59:49

I was wearing...
Black and camel striped cashmere turtle neck- J Brand
Black skinny jeans- Gok for Sains
Tan brogues- Clarks
- would have been improved by remembering to take my perfume away with me!
Now in PJs and gownie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now