I've found a good cheapo coat, what colour should I get?

(55 Posts)
FayeKinitt Sat 06-Oct-12 20:45:40

I don't have much money for a coat but thought this one from Asda looked bargainous

I like the pink but I'm really not good at matching colours. Could you lovely MNers help me? I own two pairs of jeans that I pretty much live in, one blue and one black. And I have two pairs of boots, one black and one dark brown.

Would pink go with black jeans? Or brown boots? Or should I just get the grey version?

Thanks!

Startailoforangeandgold Fri 12-Oct-12 15:30:52

DD1 has a Sainsbury's cheap ladies coat, I think this it's third winter. It's done ridiculously well.

I got it in a huff because she's allergic to the woll in her expensive next one, and wouldn't wear it even with a scarf.

I got the navy duffle coat a few weeks ago. I love it but not sure how warm it's going to be in the depths of winter.

FayeKinitt Fri 12-Oct-12 19:23:07

Anna Thank you but I managed to get one on Thursday! Only just mind! They didn't have any on the rail. I got in a huff and stomped around all the clothes and there it was, hidden behind some jumpers. I reckon someone had hidden it for later. Well finders keepers grin

MissRee Fri 12-Oct-12 19:28:45

I bought a mahoosive one in red when I was pregnant (January baby) and loved it. I'm donating it to SIL who is pregnant now. It's affectionately known as the hippo coat in our family grin

I loved the pink one when I saw it in asbo's the other day!

<hides phone to not text DP who is currently in asbo's with DS buying onesies>

AnnaBegins Sun 14-Oct-12 21:06:22

Hooray Faye success smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now