Eysilix - does it really work?

(6 Posts)
thenightsky Thu 11-Oct-12 23:15:05

Never heard of it. But nanoblur is shite. Another fool whose money was parted from her sad

KiwiKat Thu 11-Oct-12 23:09:04

Anyone tried this yet?

KiwiKat Sat 06-Oct-12 23:12:18

My husband is very sneery about skin care products - he keeps asking me whether I've read Bad Science, which debunks the myths that I keep getting sucked into. So I don't spend any money, but I live in hope...

lurkingaround Sat 06-Oct-12 22:32:51

I don't know this product. But the company that makes it is called Indeed. They made a product called Nanoblur. Like you, I don't often fall for advertising. But I fell for this one, and spent my hard-earned cash on total tat. Seriously, it was tat. Total shite, if I'm rude. I'm still cross I fell for it, (can you guess grin)

They seem v good at advertising. I suspect this Eysilix is not as fab as they purport it to be.

As an aside, my DH saw the Nanoblur, he howled with laughter. Brought me right down to earth!!

KiwiKat Sat 06-Oct-12 20:40:44

Bump

KiwiKat Sat 06-Oct-12 11:50:38

Ad in yesterday's Metro shows a woman with the skin around the left eye radically improved, eyelid lifted and a disclaimer to say that there was no photo retouching. Is she raising her eyebrow - I can do this myself, doesn't make any difference to my eyelid - or does this stuff really work?

I'm an intelligent woman, not often sucked in by advertising, but the hope of younger-looking skin can cloud one's judgement somewhat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now