Brora or uniqlo for thermals?

(9 Posts)
TooMuchRain Sat 06-Oct-12 09:06:23

I can't decide - Brora look prettier but are more expensive and I have no idea which would actually be warmer. Any ideas??

VintageAxeWeldingPboredWarrior Sat 06-Oct-12 09:20:40

Don't know but of all my thermals and I have many of different prices the warmest ones I have are a cheap set from lidl. The pattening does make you look like a futuristic tron character though grin

KatMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 06-Oct-12 17:01:22

Hi, we've moved this into Style and Beauty now, thanks.

dexter73 Sat 06-Oct-12 17:27:06

I have both. Brora are more decorative but Uniqlo thermals are really warm. I love the Uniqlo ones.

Hopefully Sat 06-Oct-12 18:02:59

Have heard great things about the Uniqlo ones - seems pointless to spend £££ on Brora if Uniqlo ones are as good. And I love Brora.

TooMuchRain Sat 06-Oct-12 18:54:31

Thanks for miving it smile

I bought some Autograph wool tights while I was out today so at least my legs will be warm while I dither!

VintageAxeWeldingPboredWarrior Sat 06-Oct-12 19:13:12

Ooo are they cable knit ones?

dreams of cream cable knit tights

TooMuchRain Sun 07-Oct-12 19:20:03

No, though now you mention it perhaps i need some of those too...

Kernowgal Sun 07-Oct-12 21:47:30

Ah I'd forgotten about Uniqlo for thermals - need to get some for work before the winter sets in.

If anyone can find red cable knit tights for girls with long legs, please let me know - I had a great pair from M&S a few years ago but they've never done them since and mine went in the bin last year sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now