Uniqlo Heattech

(8 Posts)
BandersnatchCummerbund Sun 07-Oct-12 01:05:07

Fairly far north, Dexter - currently somewhere around 3-5 degrees centigrade, and my terribly old, terribly cold, non-double-glazed house has no central heating right now which doesn't help. Can only dream of wearing only a T-shirt!

dexter73 Sat 06-Oct-12 21:17:16

Whereabouts do you live Bandersnatch? I was just wondering as I was walking the dog in a t-shirt this morning in Oxfordshire. (I was wearing the t-shirt not the dog!).

BandersnatchCummerbund Sat 06-Oct-12 17:49:31

OK, thanks. Dexter, thanks for the code - I'm hoping not to have to spend quite that much, but will keep an eye out in case there are any lesser ones going! I went out today in desperation and bought thermal tights from House of Fraser and a thermal top from (shhh) Primark, as there's no Uniqlo in town and I can't bear being this cold until the mail order turns up! Need more, though, and not convinced by how good the Primark one will be.

mewkins Sat 06-Oct-12 08:53:29

I find all uniqlo stuff short in the body. Had to buy m&s thermal stuff a size bigger last year which seemed to work. Not sure what the point of making warm stuff too short is!

CointreauVersial Fri 05-Oct-12 23:32:25

I love HeatTech, definitely worth it. I am a 10 and wear Small - they are supposed to be snug. I only have the long-sleeved tops, but the leggings are supposed to be good. Short sleeve seems a bit pointless if you are trying to keep warm!

dexter73 Fri 05-Oct-12 22:58:08

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Paintyourbox Fri 05-Oct-12 22:40:47

Watching with interest...

BandersnatchCummerbund Fri 05-Oct-12 22:28:05

Anything to avoid? I was thinking a short sleeve top and a long sleeve top for wearing underneath shirts - and maybe a pair of leggings. Are they worth it?

Sizing - if I normally wear size 10 tops (and am large of chest) is size S going to be OK or do I need a M?

And finally, does anyone know where I could get my hands on a discount code, even just for the delivery? I'm feeling a bit poor, which is why I'm avoiding this board atm, but I'm SO COLD that this particular bit of shopping feels, well, necessary. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now