Uniqlo Heattech

(8 Posts)
BandersnatchCummerbund Fri 05-Oct-12 22:28:05

Anything to avoid? I was thinking a short sleeve top and a long sleeve top for wearing underneath shirts - and maybe a pair of leggings. Are they worth it?

Sizing - if I normally wear size 10 tops (and am large of chest) is size S going to be OK or do I need a M?

And finally, does anyone know where I could get my hands on a discount code, even just for the delivery? I'm feeling a bit poor, which is why I'm avoiding this board atm, but I'm SO COLD that this particular bit of shopping feels, well, necessary. grin

Paintyourbox Fri 05-Oct-12 22:40:47

Watching with interest...

dexter73 Fri 05-Oct-12 22:58:08

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

CointreauVersial Fri 05-Oct-12 23:32:25

I love HeatTech, definitely worth it. I am a 10 and wear Small - they are supposed to be snug. I only have the long-sleeved tops, but the leggings are supposed to be good. Short sleeve seems a bit pointless if you are trying to keep warm!

mewkins Sat 06-Oct-12 08:53:29

I find all uniqlo stuff short in the body. Had to buy m&s thermal stuff a size bigger last year which seemed to work. Not sure what the point of making warm stuff too short is!

BandersnatchCummerbund Sat 06-Oct-12 17:49:31

OK, thanks. Dexter, thanks for the code - I'm hoping not to have to spend quite that much, but will keep an eye out in case there are any lesser ones going! I went out today in desperation and bought thermal tights from House of Fraser and a thermal top from (shhh) Primark, as there's no Uniqlo in town and I can't bear being this cold until the mail order turns up! Need more, though, and not convinced by how good the Primark one will be.

dexter73 Sat 06-Oct-12 21:17:16

Whereabouts do you live Bandersnatch? I was just wondering as I was walking the dog in a t-shirt this morning in Oxfordshire. (I was wearing the t-shirt not the dog!).

BandersnatchCummerbund Sun 07-Oct-12 01:05:07

Fairly far north, Dexter - currently somewhere around 3-5 degrees centigrade, and my terribly old, terribly cold, non-double-glazed house has no central heating right now which doesn't help. Can only dream of wearing only a T-shirt!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now