A good blusher

(25 Posts)
SaigonSaigon Sat 06-Oct-12 23:37:22

NARS Deep Throat is excellent, and lasts a long time. NARS Orgasm is bit too glittery for me.

EllenParsons Sat 06-Oct-12 23:34:26

I find the Clinique powder has great staying power on me but I also really like NARS. Deep throat is lovely. I thought Orgasm would be way too sparkly looking at it in the pan, but it actually looks great and not too over the top as long as I don't use loads. I just tried my free benetint from instyle and quite liked that, not sure if I will buy but definitely a decent freebie.

QuinnFabray Sat 06-Oct-12 08:08:28

Orgasm is my favourite, I'm quite pale, blue eyes, dark hair.

I also really love the Benefit blushers, Coralista and Dandelion especially, but I don't like the packaging, so Nars won over.

therumoursaretrue Fri 05-Oct-12 23:06:07

Yes agree on NARS. I wear Orgasm and have similar colouring to you, it's actually a pretty good 'all-round' colour seems to suit quite a lot of people, I use it on a lot of clients.

Also like Bobbi Brown cream blushers and Illamasqua powder blushers.

Laura Geller- I use Roseberry IIRC. It's a natural 'flush' on me .

petitfiloser Fri 05-Oct-12 21:57:20

no, 7

brighthair Fri 05-Oct-12 21:53:49

No worries just pm if you want it. I'm um paler than NW15 in MAC blush

Stevie77 Fri 05-Oct-12 21:46:10

Wow, so many opinions -thanks!

Itsgottabebags I got Cha Cha tint the other day, didn't get a chance to try it yet.

brighthair thanks for the offer, from what I can see online it may be dark for me. I am very pale, NC25 in MAC and Fairly Light in Bare Minerals' foundation. I might take you up on the offer though smile.

Millie1 Fri 05-Oct-12 21:32:33

I'm using a By Terry cream blusher just now and love it.

MarianForrester Fri 05-Oct-12 21:31:12

Countess I think Nars orgasm is better suited to the warmer toned.

Illamasqua cream blusher is the best imo. I have one in a pink that looks a bit too bright in the case that is really lovely. I like to think makes me look younger; maybe deluding self, but that's what make up's all about.

babybarrister Fri 05-Oct-12 21:25:22

I also like Nars and Terry blushers - spend some time in space nk IMO trying them onsmile

TheCountessOlenska Fri 05-Oct-12 21:20:38

Does Nars Orgasm suit any complexion? I am pale, blonde, blue eyes?

I am currently using Max Factor Miracle Touch in Soft Murano - I like it (but think it may be slightly wrong shade), was recommended on here.

QuinnFabray Fri 05-Oct-12 21:12:21

I've not bothered with any other blushers since I tried Nars either. They are worth the hype. I have Deep Throat, Orgasm and Douceur.

LittlePandaBear Fri 05-Oct-12 21:08:55

Clarins have a fab one, here. Really long lasting and brings some life to my face!

ancienthistrionics Fri 05-Oct-12 20:43:46

I'm using this which is really lovely but very expensive.

I also use this in natural which is just as good really, but much cheaper.

Or have a massive shag grin

fivefoottwowitheyesofblue Fri 05-Oct-12 19:57:43

I use bourJois ' rose de jaspe'and I love it. It has a slight shimmer to it so really gives you a glow. Always looks likes have made an effort and a bargain at £7 ish.

Itsgottabebags Fri 05-Oct-12 19:52:30

You could try Benefit's Benetint and Cha Cha tint if you buy yourself copies of Instyle mag at the moment as they come with samples.

Nars Orgasm or YSL blusher quads (powder)

Ohsiena Fri 05-Oct-12 19:52:26

Yes Nars are brilliant!

Since I've been using NARS I've not bothered with any other blushes.

My preference is for Deep Throat.

Orgasm is also quite good but a bit too sparkly for me, but good if you want a bit more shine.

dontmixthecolours Fri 05-Oct-12 19:49:07

Estee Lauder cream blusher is fabulous. Natural, not greasy and stays on

brighthair Fri 05-Oct-12 19:48:56

In fact if you want it, I have a part used (probably two thirds full) bare minerals blush in "luxury" it's a teeny bit dark on me but if you google it lots of pics. Just PM me if you want it and I will stick it in post

Likesshinythings Fri 05-Oct-12 19:48:03

Liz Earle does a fab cream blusher.

brighthair Fri 05-Oct-12 19:41:58

I'm using bare Escentuals rose radiance. Am naturally pale (for that read deathly blue) and it rids me of the "are you ill?" Comments

Finbert Fri 05-Oct-12 19:07:43

I really like my smashbox one

Folicacid Fri 05-Oct-12 19:05:37

I like Laura Mercier blusher, it seems to look both natural and stay put.

Stevie77 Fri 05-Oct-12 19:00:22

Does it exist?

One that does wonders to the complexion, lifts, makes you look younger and not corpse-like. They all disappoint me so.

I had Clinique powder with rubbish staying power, a MAC cream that stayed on but felt greasy and sticky. I really need a new one, was thinking one of the mineral ones perhaps. I also heard NARS are good, but are they really or is it just magazine hype?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now