Christening this weekend. Tights dilemma

(6 Posts)
polyhymnia Sat 06-Oct-12 12:01:56

Berry, or if you can't find that grey grey - M and S Autograph ones are good.

In London it's beautifully sunny and pretty warm at moment though, so I might be tempted to wear some of the Autograph nude tights - though berry would be more interesting.

babybarrister Fri 05-Oct-12 21:27:31

I got some grey tights from m and s which are great

thisthreadwilloutme Fri 05-Oct-12 21:03:31

Definitely berry. I wore mine to work one day this week and go so many positive comments. Mine are from Next and lovely.

FamiliesShareGerms Fri 05-Oct-12 19:45:38

Sadly, as the weather is so rubbish now I'd go for black or purple 40 denier tights.

BikeRunSki Fri 05-Oct-12 19:37:09

I'd wear slightly opaque (40 Denier ish) opaques in a purpley berry colour that seem to be everywhere this season.

weedonleg Fri 05-Oct-12 16:29:50

Help! Going to a christening on Saturday, late afternoon followed by a finger buffet (I expect) at a hotel.

I have a dress, hard to describe but overall impression probably akin to a jersey wrap dress, in grey and black. I have black heels. What do I wear on my legs? Nude tights? Black opaques? Grey opaques? black sheer? colour?! I really don't know what is fashionable any more! I'm tall with good legs, the dress is on the knee.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now