Dress for a job interview

(10 Posts)
CakeInMyFace Thu 04-Oct-12 20:49:48

That should say out not rhetorically! Bloody phone!

CakeInMyFace Thu 04-Oct-12 20:48:25

Thanks all! Love the suggestions from oasis...they look like the kind of thing I would wear. Will head on down there tomorrow! Will check rhetorically debenhams one out too.

Felicitywascold Thu 04-Oct-12 20:05:23

Have you got a TK Maxx near you? I know some people find it hard to find stuff there but if you decide it's a shift dress that you want, then head straight for that section. I always get great clothes there.

this is also nice - the fabric has a slight pattern to it close up.

What about

small lace detail
[[ http://www.warehouse.co.uk/peplum-dress./all-clothing/warehouse/fcp-product/4353069877 peplum]]
black oasis

Oasis have loads and quite a good sale on.

CakeInMyFace Thu 04-Oct-12 19:04:10

That's lovely but probably a bit too expensive for me. Am looking in the 50 price range. But thank u!

I have my eye on this which could work either with or without something underneath it.

Hobbs is probably a good place to search as they have loads of work appropriate stuff.

CakeInMyFace Thu 04-Oct-12 18:50:01

Hi
Have been invited back for a second interview and have nothing to wear as have lost a load of weight since working last. Am thinking some kind of shift dress that I could still get some use from even if I dont get the job. Am short, size 10 and hourglass type figure with a small mum tum!

Any ideas? Want to look professional but not stuffy as thats not me. Grateful for any help! Have got loads of ideas from here u are all so brilliant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now