Ilse Jacobsen softshells - are they waterproof

(7 Posts)
shropshireblue Fri 05-Oct-12 15:44:40

Well I'm a 12 but with quite substantial boobs - still BFing. Now do I get a 40 or a 38? Hmm...

livvyliv Fri 05-Oct-12 14:47:29

Hi
I'm a small 10 and got a 36.its quite loose at the front and certainly not fitted on me but does mean I can wear lots underneath.it does come in a size smaller but wouldn't want to risk it being too tight.
It really is a fab raincoat.

Needabitofsunshine Fri 05-Oct-12 12:05:21

No idea on sizing, but definitely waterproof. Danish design = form and function. Always. Every other woman has one over here!

shropshireblue Thu 04-Oct-12 22:38:24

Thanks Livvyliv, how big is big? Unfortunately I can't find a stockist anywhere near me so I was thinking of getting it online.

Agree with you about the dog, although I may have to wait a few years!

livvyliv Thu 04-Oct-12 22:18:06

I have one (and a north face parka) and its definitely waterproof and stylish.all I need now is a dog to walk!
They come up big though,so might be worth trying one on.

shropshireblue Thu 04-Oct-12 21:48:48

Bumping as I'm hoping that someone will tell me it's amazing! I've found it here www.ilse-jacobsen.nl/contents/en-uk/p41_Ilse_Jacobsen_raincoat_softshell_rain6_dark_ash.html

shropshireblue Thu 04-Oct-12 17:10:08

I've been eyeing up one of these for a long time now.

I have a warm The North Face parka for wet, wintery weather but for the rest of year I need something that keeps me dry when I'm out with DS and DD, who are still in a pushchair, so no chance of using a brolly! It ticks all the boxes for stylish, long and hooded but is it actually waterproof?

Also, if anyone has one of these how's the sizing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now