Uniqlo cashmere

(9 Posts)
Hopefully Thu 04-Oct-12 16:19:09

I wasn't struck by the quality, but in terms of quality v ££, I think it's better than M&S and other mid-range cashmere.

Mosman Thu 04-Oct-12 15:34:18

Sainsburys sold cashmere last year for about £25, absolutely loved mine

Paintyourbox Thu 04-Oct-12 14:42:45

Ooh I will have to have a look at Cos. Wondering if Gap will do cashmere as they had some lovely things last year.

MoomieAndFreddie Thu 04-Oct-12 13:43:48

ooh i have been looking at getting a cashmere jumper, watching thread

monkeysmama Thu 04-Oct-12 13:32:00

I agree with other posters. I have four of the cashmere roll necks and they're great for every day. I'd also look at Cos. I have one of their cashmere jumpers from last year and it was about £10 more than the Uniqlo ones but is much more luxe. Their cashmere scarves are excellent. H&M have a cashmere range. I've not seen it so can't comment on quality but it's competitively priced.

TheBirdsTheBirds Thu 04-Oct-12 11:32:26

I've got a grey cashmere v neck from Uniqlo and it's been great - very cosy, washes well. It doesn't have that expensive, dressy look like proper cashmere, but great as a non-bulky layer of cosiness! I sized up and got a M as the S was a bit short and clingy (I'm 5'5" and size 8, not busty.)

Paintyourbox Thu 04-Oct-12 11:28:55

Just looking for every day warmth to be honest. I feel the cold very easily but chunky knits make my huge boobs even more gigantic looking!!

Gigondas Thu 04-Oct-12 11:25:43

It's ok- not brilliant. For every day is ok but if you wanted something dressy or special it is probably not up to it.

Paintyourbox Thu 04-Oct-12 11:22:11

Has anyone bought it? What's the quality like?

Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now