cross body bag

(11 Posts)
CountryBelle Thu 04-Oct-12 17:10:51

Thank u all! Off to have a nosy at links now.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Thu 04-Oct-12 08:38:21

Oushka again
And again

mistlethrush Thu 04-Oct-12 08:35:39

I've got a Radley one too that I really like (which I managed to get in a designer outlet store so it didn't cost quite so much)

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Thu 04-Oct-12 08:32:28

Oushka?
I'm in the same boat - haven't made a concerted effort to look yet, but I've always found it hard to find something cross body that also has a cute or pretty element to it. I just don't suit utilitarian or overly casual styles.

madammecholet Thu 04-Oct-12 08:25:57

I've got last years pink version of this, always wear it cross body whilst chasing 2 dc's around, its very light with 2 handles... sits comfy on your hip/bum..

mariella

BistoBear Wed 03-Oct-12 20:23:03

I've got a lovely Fossil cross body bag that I got for less than half price in TK Maxx, it's beige, cream and grey leather and is great for day to day use.

I also got an Osprey cross body bag which is black patent and more dressy for evening use, again from TK Maxx for less than half price.

So, I would recommend a wee look round your local TK Maxx smile

bagpuss Wed 03-Oct-12 20:19:02

Radley here too. I have both the antique brown and the black and they are great. Really comfy to wear and have enough pockets inside for stuff.

fedupofnamechanging Wed 03-Oct-12 20:11:56

I love my Radley cross body bag. I know they get slated on here, but they are very good at cross body bags.

Beaverfeaver Wed 03-Oct-12 19:37:53

I got a really lovley leather one from accessorize last Christmas but haven't seen them since.

If I hadn't of got it I would have bought a radley one as they are very comfy

plutocrap Wed 03-Oct-12 17:52:34

Have you thought about a backpack/ rucksack? When I abandoned messenge bags for a backpack, the load was much lighter and I had my hands free.

This is an Australian site but gives an idea...

CountryBelle Wed 03-Oct-12 17:44:22

Suffering from a bad back, i have decided my beautiful fossil shoulder bag is not helping matters, combined with the fact that i tend to stuff it with loads of "essentials".

Going to treat myself to a new cross body bag to see if that helps. Soooo, suggestions please?!

Requirements:

- must be leather

- tan or brown

- cross body style

- reasonably sized

- budget: approx. £160

Merci beaucoup!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now