cross body bag

(11 Posts)
CountryBelle Wed 03-Oct-12 17:44:22

Suffering from a bad back, i have decided my beautiful fossil shoulder bag is not helping matters, combined with the fact that i tend to stuff it with loads of "essentials".

Going to treat myself to a new cross body bag to see if that helps. Soooo, suggestions please?!

Requirements:

- must be leather

- tan or brown

- cross body style

- reasonably sized

- budget: approx. £160

Merci beaucoup!

plutocrap Wed 03-Oct-12 17:52:34

Have you thought about a backpack/ rucksack? When I abandoned messenge bags for a backpack, the load was much lighter and I had my hands free.

This is an Australian site but gives an idea...

Beaverfeaver Wed 03-Oct-12 19:37:53

I got a really lovley leather one from accessorize last Christmas but haven't seen them since.

If I hadn't of got it I would have bought a radley one as they are very comfy

fedupofnamechanging Wed 03-Oct-12 20:11:56

I love my Radley cross body bag. I know they get slated on here, but they are very good at cross body bags.

bagpuss Wed 03-Oct-12 20:19:02

Radley here too. I have both the antique brown and the black and they are great. Really comfy to wear and have enough pockets inside for stuff.

BistoBear Wed 03-Oct-12 20:23:03

I've got a lovely Fossil cross body bag that I got for less than half price in TK Maxx, it's beige, cream and grey leather and is great for day to day use.

I also got an Osprey cross body bag which is black patent and more dressy for evening use, again from TK Maxx for less than half price.

So, I would recommend a wee look round your local TK Maxx smile

madammecholet Thu 04-Oct-12 08:25:57

I've got last years pink version of this, always wear it cross body whilst chasing 2 dc's around, its very light with 2 handles... sits comfy on your hip/bum..

mariella

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Thu 04-Oct-12 08:32:28

Oushka?
I'm in the same boat - haven't made a concerted effort to look yet, but I've always found it hard to find something cross body that also has a cute or pretty element to it. I just don't suit utilitarian or overly casual styles.

mistlethrush Thu 04-Oct-12 08:35:39

I've got a Radley one too that I really like (which I managed to get in a designer outlet store so it didn't cost quite so much)

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Thu 04-Oct-12 08:38:21
CountryBelle Thu 04-Oct-12 17:10:51

Thank u all! Off to have a nosy at links now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now