Where do you buy your everyday pants?

(42 Posts)

My pants/ knicker drawer is looking rather empty after chucking anything that was too big/ old/ saggy/ grim. blush

Where's best for buying simple, cotton, everyday pants?
I used to do M&S but the last set were rubbish- poor quality, thin and not-very-elastic elastic! hmm

Thanks! smile

MousyMouse Sun 30-Sep-12 16:26:21

esprit, cheaper than sloggi and very comfy.

rabbitonthemoon Sun 30-Sep-12 16:39:04

Gap pants last forever, fit really well and are comfy (my 35 years old parameters - how things have changed). Calvin Klein at outlet stores are also great at lasting forever (the cottony ones). I've also had a few pairs from Primark that have been surprisingly nice and long lasting but I have had to hunt carefully. H and M can be ok too.

rabbitonthemoon Sun 30-Sep-12 16:39:36

But I second m and s are just not what they were. They've gone flimsier and not as fitting.

Right as sainsburys will be the closest I get to a shop this week I'll have a squiz there. I did have some from there a while back but 2 pregnancies and a LOT of wear knackered them! blush

GobblersKnob Sun 30-Sep-12 17:08:17

Gap, M&S are just shite now, for everything, shitesters.

carrie74 Sun 30-Sep-12 17:15:44

Yes, used to buy from M&S, but last time I bought, they were shocking. Quite frankly, if I want Primark quality (and pricing), I'll go to Primark.

Gap have been excellent since (been about 4-5 years now). Victoria's Secret good too, but less available.

BirdyArms Sun 30-Sep-12 17:16:54

I have John Lewis multipack ones which have lasted really well, much better than M&S. Just bought some Victoria's Secret which are nice - can mix and match from lots of colours and styles.

CeeceeBloomingdale Sun 30-Sep-12 19:07:36

It used to be M&S but now I find Debenhams are better quality.

HappyAsEyeAm Sun 30-Sep-12 20:28:00

M&S brazilian all the way for me. Usually 3 for £10 too.

taxgirlessex Wed 03-Oct-12 23:50:37

Asda high-legs every time. Warm and comfy

floweryblue Thu 04-Oct-12 00:21:51

Sloggi pants always work well, they used to do bras for the smaller chested of us...

Floralnomad Thu 04-Oct-12 00:28:30

Sloggi here as well , and I don't find that they come up small, last for ages and really comfortable.

MarysBeard Thu 04-Oct-12 04:05:39

Sainsbury's also. Also get bras from there - £6, fit really well.

PerryCombover Thu 04-Oct-12 07:30:50

Magic and sparkle
Brazilians or midis depending

Jaeme Thu 04-Oct-12 15:03:51

Victoria's Secret cotton lingerie for everyday stuff.

minipie Thu 04-Oct-12 15:24:53

Gap all the way. Their low rise bikinis are comfy and stay put without having harsh elastic. And they bring out new colours/patterns all the time.

Most other knickers seem to ride up (could just be my ample behind though!)

lovechoc Thu 04-Oct-12 15:36:11

Just bought mine out of M&S yesterday. Have been needing new pants for ages! Decided to get on and buy them when I was running a few other errands in the town.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now