What do we think of this Parka??

(32 Posts)
HelgatheHairy Wed 26-Sep-12 15:01:20

Spotted this in Warehouse today - what do we think?

this one

I wanted a parka that was warm but had some shape and wasn't too long. This one seems great but I spotted it as walking past and didn't have time to stop. Anyone seen it up close? My budget is smallish and ?100 is about as much as I'm prepared to go.

I'm on a style and beauty thread roll and this is 3 of 3. If you have an everyday mascara you like or know anything about dog walking footwear please come find my other threads.

Glad you got sorted Helga! Oasis one is lovely.

I am giddily awaiting the proper cold weather so I can wear mine everyday grin

x

mindosa Thu 04-Oct-12 14:32:01
mosschops30 Thu 04-Oct-12 15:35:03

helga is the oasis one warm and waterproof <dreaming emoticon>

Missed your previous post Moss. Mine (the ASOS leopard hood) is extremely snuggly and warm.

Not sure how waterproof. It's not mentioned on the site's blurb but definitely shower proof.

HelgatheHairy Thu 04-Oct-12 19:32:53

Moss - I haven't tested it yet so not sure about waterproof but it is waxed so I image it's water resistant.

Rexy Thu 04-Oct-12 19:44:16

I so need the Oasis one, tried on the M and fab for me , a size 12 DD norks, saving frantically !

Rexy Mon 08-Oct-12 23:39:27

Bingo, I bought the Oasis one, but had to buy large to fit DD norkage in but seeing as the waist can be tighten looks great .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now