What trend/style can you not wait to rock this autumn?

(123 Posts)
InspiredToBoot Fri 17-Aug-12 20:48:49

For me it's ankle boots even though it will mean hiding the seven pairs of calf boots I have from my husband.

MrsRyanLochte Sat 18-Aug-12 10:22:50

Beautiful scarves inspired - may have to purchase but agree, very difficult to pick just one!

MrsSchadenfreude Sat 18-Aug-12 10:31:00

Elasticated waists and Footgloves.

grin

Coprolite Sat 18-Aug-12 10:43:55

The knitted wool feather scarf is beautiful Inspired.

InspiredToBoot Sat 18-Aug-12 11:09:29

Yes! I think the feather one is my favourite too!

LesleyPumpshaft Sat 18-Aug-12 11:32:34

Bienchen, I will be avoiding hightops and ankle boots too. They are ok for people with long, slim legs, but not people who are short and stubby of limb. I don't care if the fashion police nab me for wearing knee highs, I'd look much worse in some hightops or ankle boots to be quite frank.

Willowme Sat 18-Aug-12 11:35:29

I've been searching for months for a waterfall style black leather jacket, I ordered one from warehouse but it was so thin I sent it back, anyone any ideas where to get one?

MrsRyanLochte Sat 18-Aug-12 11:42:23

Lesley I am not slender of leg by any means, 5ft4 and all height in my torso here. If you did want a pair of ankle boots, trick is to find some that have a 'V' shaped front like these beauties

Willow I may be wrong, but I'm sure Great Plains had a waterfall leather jacket, it might even be in the sale now. Might be worth a look.

charlottehere Sat 18-Aug-12 11:43:20

Fat, heavily pregnant look. grin yah me!

MarshaBrady Sat 18-Aug-12 11:43:26

I'm not saying everyone wants people to think they have bought the designer one, most probably want to be on trend or just buy whatever and don't think about it.

I don't mind High St doing what they do it doesn't bother me.

MrsRyanLochte Sat 18-Aug-12 11:44:15

Nope, sorry willow - just cheked, it is waterfall but not leather!

MarshaBrady Sat 18-Aug-12 12:09:05

Wondered whet that post went. wrong thread!

Willowme Sat 18-Aug-12 15:41:10

The search continues MrsRyan!

I can't wait to get my shearling gilets back out. And ankle boots....and knee high boots. Much prefer winter clothes!

Hopefully Sat 18-Aug-12 18:01:58

Leather trousers.

With everything

MarshaBrady Sat 18-Aug-12 18:44:39

I just saw someone walk past in leather leggings with ankle zip. They looked really good. Slightly punk look bleached blonde hair but with LA summer vibe.

Did you see the new Drome ones on Matches Hopefully?

MarshaBrady Sat 18-Aug-12 18:45:22

Leather skinnies not leggings

Hopefully Sat 18-Aug-12 19:24:23

I did Marsha but they weren't quite right sad

GeorginaWorsley Sat 18-Aug-12 19:33:36

Bought the Whistles animal print jeans a few weeks ago but find them bit dark for now so looking forwrd to wearing them.
Got a poncho/slouchy jumper thing BNWT off ebay from Mint Velvet that I had coveted last season ,gorgeous camely beige.

Leopard print (again)
Peplums (for work). I do love, so flattering.
Navy lace skirt something like this
Anything aubergine
I love this jacket for slinging over skinnies
Maybe a military coat

Phaedra11 Sat 18-Aug-12 20:55:05

I've just been putting a bid on a coat on EBay and was fretting to DH about how much I should put on to prevent being sniped at the last fraction of a second.

DH said I shouldn't worry as in this weather no-one else will be thinking of winter coats! How little he understands grin

MarshaBrady Sat 18-Aug-12 23:14:25

Ah that's a pity Hopefully. Will keep an eye out.

CeeceeBloomingdale Sun 19-Aug-12 08:54:06

www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-W2012/269209/825765/DENIM%20JACKET%20WITH%20ZIPS leather waterfall at asos?

I love autumn/winter clothes. I'm looking forward to layers, knits, scarves and ankle boots.

I have a summerweight scarf almost identical to the MD feather one bought from a uk stockist on ebay for £5.99

CeeceeBloomingdale Sun 19-Aug-12 08:56:27

Probably continuing my love of a girly come rock fashion. Not being too hot to wear my fave biker jackets.
Skinny jeans with layered knits, blazers, slogan tees and pretty flowery floaty bits to mix it up!
My all time fave brown leather riding boots that have seen me through 10yrs so far!! Yes really (thanks m&s)

Willowme Mon 20-Aug-12 18:14:51

Seen that one before ceecee but I couldn't cope with cold wrists so decided against it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now