Whoever reccommended the Soap and Glory Foot File....

(152 Posts)
Byeckerslike Sun 25-Mar-12 12:34:35

you are a genius!

I bought one on saturday and my feet are like a baby's bottom!

It doesnt feel like its going to be much good but oh my word it's a wonder of science!

Thankyou kind person thanks

MrsMoffat Thu 11-Jul-13 22:07:50

I just got the sainsburys dirty works one. I was dubious. I need a blade to sort out my feet usually and it didn't even look abrasive. Christ on a bike! The thing is so good it is worth resurrecting this thread again! My feet are tingling with joy!

Juskeepswimmin Wed 05-Jun-13 09:42:08

went straight to Boots after work yday.. and found one left. Only had time to sand one heel this morning, this foot now actually looks a different shape to the unsanded foot.. And my heel is soft. I would have loved to have sanded some more but kids were knocking at bathroom door. It is very effective and wish I had bought it to work with me so I could have another go in the ladies.

HomelessAngua Tue 04-Jun-13 08:27:31

The lemon juice makes the residue less sticky I believe.

Euphemia Mon 03-Jun-13 22:00:05

There's a bit in the handle? shock

I just used mine yesterday - need to check!

ThenWeTakeBerlin Mon 03-Jun-13 21:13:21

I'm totally getting one tomorrow!

Can anyone explain the lemon juice mentioned upthread? Do you soak feet in the juice before buffing?

preggersbycheggers Wed 29-May-13 13:09:21

And there it is.... on mumsnet swears by!!!

SoTiredAgain Tue 28-May-13 23:43:59

I bought because of this thread. What can I say? Feet as smooth as a baby's bottom grin

How often do you use it?

nabootheenigma Tue 28-May-13 22:29:42

Goodness - bought one of these today from Boots thinking there's no way it'd be man enough for my hooves...I now have actual human feet!

Right you lot, I bought one of these today. Am heading into the shower and then will begin the grating.

bishboschone Sat 11-May-13 15:07:58

I got one .. It's amazing.. Super soft feet !!

Empross76 Wed 08-May-13 18:39:23

Anyone tried that Scholl one that's advertised on telly? Looks a bit like an electric shaver?
Need to sort out my trotters for the summer - torn between that Scholl one and this Soap & Glory you're all raving about!

LulaPalooza Wed 08-May-13 16:25:12

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!

That looks ACES!

Am supposed to be going out for dinner tonight with two of my best mates. AIBU to cancel just so I can go home and play with my S&G foot file and fall in love with it all over again?

Would you like a little spoiler pic Lulu? Don't click if you want to keep it a surprise grin

LulaPalooza Wed 08-May-13 16:17:35

There's another bit in the handle?! I now want to go home from work IMMEDIATELY to investigate.

GoofyIsACow Wed 08-May-13 13:31:15

Ha! Thepowerofmumsnet is indeed strong! grin

CoffeePleaseSir Wed 08-May-13 13:27:24

That's the power of mumsnet goofy it was in stock before I posted as I bought one grin

Grammaticus Wed 08-May-13 13:17:41

Ha! I bought mine last year following this thread - and there IS another bit in the handle. Who knew?!

bishboschone Wed 08-May-13 13:07:12

Thank you .. That's the one I thought it wassmile

GoofyIsACow Wed 08-May-13 13:05:29

Oh sorry bish, it was a boots link, hang on...

link to amazon , although unavailable on there

CoffeePleaseSir Wed 08-May-13 12:48:52

They sell these on amazon, have ordered one smile

bishboschone Wed 08-May-13 12:43:23

Thanks goofy but the link isn't recognised hmm

auldspinster Wed 08-May-13 12:35:51

I've got the sainsburys dirty works one which is only a fiver and has an identical head to the S&G one, am suddenly a bit envious of the extra bit in the handle, pretty sure my one doesn't have that!

GoofyIsACow Wed 08-May-13 12:20:27

Yes, yank, im waiting for DT's to give in to sleep and i will be in the foot filing zone!

Just gave mine their annual grating over the weekend grin

Yes, just yank it!

LemonPeculiarJones Wed 08-May-13 10:54:29

I can't get the secret bit out though. Do you just yank it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now