Whoever reccommended the Soap and Glory Foot File....

(152 Posts)
Byeckerslike Sun 25-Mar-12 12:34:35

you are a genius!

I bought one on saturday and my feet are like a baby's bottom!

It doesnt feel like its going to be much good but oh my word it's a wonder of science!

Thankyou kind person thanks

UnrequitedSkink Sat 31-Mar-12 22:01:08

And it's EFFING out of stock on Boots! Again! angry

toomuchmonthatendofthemoney Sat 31-Mar-12 22:10:18

shiney you should get commission! Or some bright spark at soap and glory should send you a luvverly basket of goodies as a thank you at least .... Come on PR people she is doing your job for you!!

issimma Sun 01-Apr-12 09:30:41

Love it! Very satisfying 5 mins spent sloughing away and can now wear my flip flops without being haunted by the thought that someone will start an AIBU about my skanky feet!

JulesJules Sun 01-Apr-12 15:53:51

Ooh I might try this if it ever comes back into stock. My chiropodist <ponce> does not approve of Pedeggs, says they are too harsh and get a foot file instead. Was flirting with this thing but it is no longer on special offer, has gone up £10!

Oho Sun 01-Apr-12 16:44:39

I bought mine last week. Actually gave a little squeak of muted joy when I actually found it in Boots (with the loofahs - not in the Soap & Glory or footcare sections).

Love it.

MsNorbury Sun 01-Apr-12 17:01:17

I of horned hoof fame have one I haven't used yet. Which side do you use?

MsNorbury Sun 01-Apr-12 17:02:14

Is it obvious ?

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 01-Apr-12 17:07:30

The very bumpy side first.

SoThisisMe Sun 01-Apr-12 17:10:34

I got one last week, I love it. Thanks Shiney!

Yes MsNorbury, the side you use first is much rougher, the other side just for a final polish smile. Can't go wrong.

shinecrazydiamond Sun 01-Apr-12 19:38:27

Yes MsN - tis v obvious. The smooth side is more...polishing? Umm, shining, maybe? Not sure how I'd describe it really. And, as you're here, what is the make and name of that bright coral nail polish please?

shinecrazydiamond Sun 01-Apr-12 19:39:15

PedEggs are really horrible things. They grate your feet in a hideous way.

MsNorbury Sun 01-Apr-12 19:44:20

Oh hello loveky. Did I photo it on twitter ?
My faves ATM are orly hot shot (v bright)
OPI "lights ahead" (or similar) from
Holland range.
Or today's is revlon bikini bottom or something. Is orangey red.
There's also a nice poster paint red one by orly. Will google. Brb

MsNorbury Sun 01-Apr-12 19:46:55

Orly haute red.
Basically my nail woman said never ever do pearlised

ninja Sun 01-Apr-12 19:48:41

Checkout this do you reckon she found the same thing?

shinecrazydiamond Sun 01-Apr-12 19:49:15

Yes, I saw it there and , although I don't usually like anything veering towards coral, I loved it...it was 'hot shot'... am off to order now!

No pearlised you say? I'm not a fan - think it makes your hands look odd. My absolute favourite is Chanel Pirate..although I know Chanel is not favoured on here,

MsNorbury Sun 01-Apr-12 19:50:56

The hot shot is CRAZY bright.
Teenagers go wild for it. Is most commented on colour ever.

littledolly Tue 03-Apr-12 08:39:41

I used mine on Sunday and honestly I was buffing away for ages - hadn't realised how bad my feet were! Put vaseline on my feet with cotton socks that night and woke up with perfect feet yesterday morning! I absolutely love it. I normally go for a pedicure at the start of the 'summer' to sort my feet out and they try to maintain it for a few months, but with this, I can just do it myself.

However, I can't help but wonder if my purchase and use of the foot buffer in getting m feet summer-ready has contributed to the return of the winter weather hmm

PelicansYawn Tue 03-Apr-12 14:36:03

Got mine this morning and am a very happy camper, both with the results and the free Body wash ( had to buy a little pot of body butter to get over the £10 mark but well worth it as I applied it to my newly-filed paws).

Do have a good poke around the shop, they weren't in the Soap & Glory section, nor the foot care section, think they were up the aisle with the wash bags etc.

Got mine this morning too. And the foot cream, and my freebie bath stuff. Trying to get dd2 to sleep now so I can start grating grin

And yes, they were with the washbags hmm

Oh. My. God. Seriously, what, 2 minutes each foot. My hooves now look like this

It's bloody marvellous. Can't wait to go to bed and put the cream on.

pocketandsweet Wed 04-Apr-12 18:18:36

It is lovely.... I'm into at least my third week of fabulous soft feet.... I'm giving one to everyone I like.

Gingefringe Wed 04-Apr-12 18:26:26

Agree with pelicans - I found mine in the same section as soap bags & wash cloths in the local boots.

Looking forward to using it this evening.

VivaLeBeaver Wed 04-Apr-12 18:35:39

I had a look and couldn't find any, I found other foot files but no S&G one. Didn't look near the wash bags though.

GraduallyGoingInsane Wed 04-Apr-12 18:49:06

I've been looking almost every time I pass a Boots and haven't found one anywhere. I'm very sad.

I've tried in the Soap and Glory section, near the loofahs, near the footcare section. Will try by the washbags.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now