Where's the cheapest place to buy Dermalogica?

(14 Posts)
kitya Tue 13-Sep-11 16:10:17

I fell in love with their tinted moisturiser while on holiday. I know I can buy it from the beauticians but, I remember someone mentioning a mail order site ages ago?

Jlolookalike Tue 13-Sep-11 16:40:22

Hi Kitya, I think a site called www.lookfantastic.co.uk sells dermalogica.

fairlytiredallthetime Tue 13-Sep-11 19:54:12

www.beautyflash.co.uk are really good for Dermalogica.

kitya Tue 13-Sep-11 20:40:47

I think this one was in jersey or somewhere?

heather1 Tue 13-Sep-11 20:43:00

Is it http://www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk/

jersey beauty company

LoopyLucyLoo Mon 19-Sep-11 11:07:02

I wouldn't order from Beauty Flash or Jersey Beauty Company as they are quite expensive. The cheapest website I have found is www.thefacebeauty.co.uk . They deliver next day and you can choose free samples with every order. Their customer service is brilliant too. I think they're the best online site for Dermalogica.

KellyKettle Mon 19-Sep-11 11:27:56

I found loo fantastic a bit disorganised. I had to cancel my order, they charged me anyway, I requested a refund which they eventually arranged but then I got a message saying it had been dispatched. Checked account, not charged then got an email from them asking for products back - didn't arrive.

I kept having to email to ask what was going on. It all felt a bit amateur.

I haven't reordered but I think Jersey Beauty Company might be on some cashback sites which reduces the cost of the products (though you have to wait a bit for the cash back).

CocoLabelle Thu 06-Mar-14 12:39:04

Spotted the dead thread but wanted to say I get my Dermalogica cleanser and scrub from www.dailygrooming.co.uk

Did a bit of research and I think this works out the cheapest after you add shipping. Only complaint is they don't do cupcakes cake

Aliengirllovesbeauty2014 Mon 21-Apr-14 22:38:26

Hello. I found a great site for Dermalogica products at affordable prices and next day delivery www.thefacebeauty.co.uk . I had been using Beautyflash but find them really expensive now.

bincie Tue 29-Apr-14 13:55:09

Hello

i'am a women from Holland and i always order dermalogica by dermal sense.co.uk.
Here in Holland the prices for dermalogica they are more expensive. So i search many sites and i think this one is most cheap :-)

Aliengirllovesbeauty2014 Tue 29-Apr-14 14:42:58

I just checked out Dermal Sense as love finding cheaper places to buy my Dermalogica but it's more expensive than The Face Beauty and the delivery is better also with The Face Beauty. It's only £2.99 next day or free when you spend over £39.99 in the UK - not sure on orders to Holland though.

bincie Wed 30-Apr-14 08:01:41

I put some things in the basket like the essential clean by both shops. But dermal sense is cheaper. i have the products whitin 2 days. So they are also very quick. The delivery to Holland is always more of course but thats logical. Anyway order from UK is always cheaper then order in Holland :-)

23stef Mon 18-Aug-14 21:40:40

Has anyone tried www.skincareinabox.co.uk a friend of mine said they are pretty cheap?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now