No 'poo on fine and straight hair????

(4 Posts)
wickedfairy Fri 27-May-11 08:31:10

Hi, is it possible to do the no 'poo method when you have fine and straight hair? My hair has gone a bit dry-ish at the top (not quite frizzy, but not sleek) - it is brown but I have a few highlights through the top, so that when my roots come in, the white is not so noticable.

Since I have done this, the top part of my hair feels drier and slightly frizzy - I would like it to be soft and shiny! Will the no 'poo method work on me or will it make my fine hair totally lank and horrible? Not sure if it is mainly for thick, curly hair. Any advice please? TIA smile

CuttlefishDramas Fri 27-May-11 13:31:15

What no poo method are you using specifically? Water only, conditioner only, sea salt, herbs, eggs, baking soda, dry brushing.......

Lots for you to try!

How long have you been no poo?

wickedfairy Fri 27-May-11 19:43:23

I haven't started yet!!!

Wasn't sure if it was only for thick, curly hair so thought I would ask first - just in case I end up looking like I have dunked my head in a chip pan!!

What do you think is the best? I don'tknow too much about it really. Is there a specific method that is best for my hair type?
TIA

wickedfairy Sat 28-May-11 16:04:01

bump...... anyone????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now