Big titters. Which shock absorber bra ?

(13 Posts)
JakeBrake Mon 17-Jan-11 12:52:37

Mine are so ancient I can't read the label. Te Lycra is all in ribbons at the side!

Need it for spin really. Not masses of running.

superv1xen Mon 17-Jan-11 12:54:11

no idea but i need one so am going to watch this thread!

don't buy a primark one though, i did and it was SHIT.

I have the shock absorber 'Run' one- i think it's level 4. Will try to find a link.

I use it for running and cycling. 36GG.

JakeBrake Mon 17-Jan-11 12:58:05

Thanks. Have tried others but were bad. Will look at link

woopsidaisy Mon 17-Jan-11 13:29:24

Was thinking of getting the Max Sports Bra from Bravissimo,as has good reviews. On sale for £25 too! Sorry can't link,haven't worked out how to use my new laptop yet!

Ormirian Mon 17-Jan-11 13:30:17

LOL title made me think of Frankie Howard grin

M&S do a brilliant underwired one which is bounce proof and i am a 34F. Personally i have never found the shock absorber ones to be any good at all.

For zero movement the best bet is to double bag 'em....bra with a crop top type thing over the top.

LostGirl Mon 17-Jan-11 13:43:13

Can I second the shock absorber run bra, it is a totally different design to the other shock absorber styles and mine do not budge.

FiveFeetTwo Mon 17-Jan-11 13:46:26

I can second/third the shock absorber ones. I run between 4 and 8 miles most days and never have any boob issues with the shock absorber. Have tried loads of others but always come back to shock absorber.

JakeBrake Mon 17-Jan-11 14:16:49

Thanks. Went for the level 4 one in the end

ullainga Mon 17-Jan-11 15:01:09

Shock absorber Max is fine, but one more vote for Shock Run bra. Best I've ever had and I have tried loads.

Ormirian Mon 17-Jan-11 18:20:20

I've got this one it was all our local sports shop had but it's very good. I'm a 36 C and need more support as I get older.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now