Clarins or Clinique?

(9 Posts)
Freyfreysmum Mon 11-Oct-10 11:03:36

I can never decide between the two, for either skincare or makeup.

BridesheadRegardless Mon 11-Oct-10 12:07:38

Clarins much better imo particuarly for skin care.

tefal Mon 11-Oct-10 12:26:09

Both!

I use Clarins for their body products. Body Moisturiser and their Tonic and Relax Products. Their body scrub is particularly good.

Facial skincare is Clinique wash, toner but I use different moisturisers depending on who has a GWP on at the time!

Make up I am not a fan of either if I am honest. That goes to Smashbox and Bobbi Brown or Chanel for foundation.

PaulineCampbellJones Mon 11-Oct-10 12:51:51

Clarins is better for skincare but I only really use Beauty Flash Balm these days.
Clinique make up colours always seem to be better through.
I use Mac more than anything else.

kuckingfunt Mon 11-Oct-10 12:54:01

Clarins for me, don't get on with Clinique at all.

Shhhh Mon 11-Oct-10 13:49:53

clarins here as well.
Don't usually buy their makeup (only foundation in the past) BUT I love their skin care.
Use their creams, facial washes, toners etc. Lovely stuff.

I used clinique when I was younger, loved their colours but I guess as I have aged so has my taste and the amount I spend blush

willybreeder Mon 11-Oct-10 15:00:06

Clinque skincare can be too harsh and dramatically different moisturiser I thought was pants! I read a review on skincare by a US dermatoligist and she said similar - only with more science!

Meggles76 Mon 11-Oct-10 15:12:42

Going to go against the majority and say Clinique. Have used their skin care and make up since my late teens. I am often complimented and told that I have a lovely complexion and look younger than my 34 years <proud emoticon>!!

moragbellingham Mon 11-Oct-10 15:13:37

Clarins face washes and exfoliators are great esp the shea butter one.
Multi-active day cream and the super-restorative are good, Bi-phase eye make-up remover and hand cream.
I love the body scrub but won't pay £25 for it!

Clinique eye (anything) stuff is very good and their butter lipsticks.

So I suppose, Clarins for face and body and Clinique for make-up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now