OU - Special Circumstances - Board of Examiners

(3 Posts)
ploughingthrough1981 Sun 12-Apr-15 21:34:19

Evening all,

Getting myself into a bit of (that's a lie....a lot of) a panic.

I sat my exam a few weeks ago now and had to submit an E39 form with supporting evidence due to circumstances that affected my revision period and the actual day of the exam.

What I was wondering was how the Board of Examiners actually view this? Do they have my full student academic record (all the courses I have done towards my qualification) or is it just viewed in the context of the module to which it relates?

Many thanks in advance.

OddBoots Sat 18-Apr-15 17:39:15

I don't know the answer to your question but I hope they view it fairly for you.

BunletMum Wed 17-Jun-15 00:40:02

When I took an OU module, which I completed nearly a year ago now. I was advised to put in for special circumstances due to escaping abusive exP. All I can tell you is that extenuating circumstances did appear on my module completion so be prepared with an explanation if future employers/educators see it.

From what I gather I think extenuating circumstances is just for the exam/module that they were applied for.

Not sure if that's any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now