Anybody else waiting for OU results?

(11 Posts)
SummerRain Fri 22-Nov-13 12:25:57

They're not even due til next Friday and I'm already refreshing the page every few minutes blush

Anybody else waiting?

jellybeans Fri 22-Nov-13 13:26:39

Yep! 29th here too. Don't think it will be today now though. Mine usually come in the morning. good luck.

SummerRain Fri 22-Nov-13 14:17:06

Mine too.

My module pages changed today so I got all excited but I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday now.

Another weekend of not knowing. And I'm working on monday so won't check then as finding out at work would be rotten... if they're bad I'll have to keep working and putting on a brave face and if they're good I won't have anyone to tell (new job)

SummerRain Fri 22-Nov-13 14:17:34

Good luck btw, what modules you waiting on?

offblackeggshell Fri 22-Nov-13 14:19:58

Me too. I've left the FB page for my group, because the refresh frenzy was just getting too much.

not that that is stopping me checking of course

I'm waiting for SD226

SummerRain Fri 22-Nov-13 14:45:01

I never really got into the FB groups for mine... too much whinging and comparing results. Although the whinging was as bad on the module forums tbh hmm Some people really struggle with the concept of a L3 course being difficult and spent a ridiculous amount of time complaining about them being difficult confused

I'm waiting for S330 and S366, not holding out much hope though... I had a horrendous week that week and lost loads of revision time, culminating with me being ill with a cold by the morning of the second exam. Hopefully I didn't feck up too badly.

jellybeans Fri 22-Nov-13 15:41:03

ed209

HSMMaCM Sun 24-Nov-13 07:25:37

I'm waiting for the 29th too - EK311

HSMMaCM Tue 26-Nov-13 13:44:27

Got mine today. Not great, but passed.

SummerRain Tue 26-Nov-13 17:24:21

Congrats HSMMaCM flowers

I'm a bit shell-shocked actually, I got distinctions in both shock Really wasn't expecting that, I was hoping for one on S330 as I was more confidant about that exam but I really thought I'd done quite poorly in S366 due to being ill.

I'm delighted though grin

HSMMaCM Tue 26-Nov-13 21:27:16

Well done SummerRain. You must be very happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now