Any 3rd year nursing students around? (or anyone been there?)

(4 Posts)
ConnieBack Sat 21-Sep-13 11:24:01

Scary isn't it! I start first placement of final year on Monday and I know this is when we're expected to act like real nurses - anyone panic that they're just not good enough yet? I'm based in A&E too which makes it even more scary

beckslovestimmy Mon 23-Sep-13 19:35:47

Hi, fully qualified nurse here. I remember my last year very well. Really really scary but exciting too. It'll fly by and before you know it, you'll be starting your first job. That's even scarier. If you want any help/advice ask awaysmile

MrsMeow Mon 30-Sep-13 12:07:26

Yep, third year mh nursing student here and am frightened to death! I'm currently trying to find a question for my dissertation proposal which is why I'm procrastinating on here instead!

Hope your placement is going well. My friend from general had an A&E placement before summer and really enjoyed it smile

xxxxmrsxxxx Fri 11-Oct-13 22:41:24

I'm a third year adult student. I start placement 5 in less than a month!! Scary to think that in less than a year I will be a qualified nurse and have to be Responsible. I too am trying to ink about dissertation, although ours is no longer called a dissertation - it is a project encompassing leadership and management and research.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now