GCSE maths online?

(7 Posts)
varicoseveined Thu 19-Sep-13 10:21:14

I need to obtain a grade C or above for GCSE maths, but I flunked the assessment at the college I'm currently doing my access course (university course wants GCSE only, not access course maths). However I did get a D many moons ago and am sure that with lots of practice and hard work that I can get the grade I need this time.

Can anyone recommend a credible source for doing GCSE maths online, then perhaps turning up to do the papers at whatever local college? Is that even possible?

Hobgoblin77 Mon 23-Sep-13 06:52:14

I tried an online maths course as I had to do the same. .they're rubbish! Buy the text books and if you need help on an area, get a tutor for a few sessions

beachyhead Mon 23-Sep-13 06:56:34

Make sure you investigate which exam board you do... Some are easier than others..

varicoseveined Sun 29-Sep-13 22:39:35

@hobgoblin77 - thanks smile

@beachyhead - really? Any ideas which ones grin

dopeysheep Sun 29-Sep-13 22:41:39

The Times does a tuition course online think it is called Times Tutors? Was going to look into it for my dd's think it is £8 a month?

jlee1 Fri 15-Nov-13 14:48:56

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

jlee1 Sat 30-Nov-13 12:19:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now