I know no one cares but I FINISHED!!!!!!

(12 Posts)
mixedmamameansbusiness Fri 12-Jul-13 19:24:07

Well done and good luck going forward.

wine for you and [up yours emoticon] for the exMIL.

Well done for finishing bonkerz and good luck with the results!

Glad to hear of someone else who's done it and enjoyed it twas' smile

Bonkerz Thu 11-Jul-13 20:10:03

Well done you. I'm currently waiting to find out if the last four years of hard slog and studying with the OU have resulted in me getting my foundation degree in early years!

TwasBrillig Thu 11-Jul-13 20:08:39

Congratulations!

I did a psych degree with OU and loved it!

Thanks. I'm going on to do psychology with OU.

(I know the degree will be so much harder. I watched my mum do one when we were teens so am prepared for wanting to give up a lot, like she did. But now she has a degree and a decent job so it was worth every late night typing essays and that long slog) smile

Well done you, what degree are you doing?

Thank you.

It's worth it to feel like I'm actually doing something to change the situation me and DS are in smile

VegasIsBest Thu 11-Jul-13 19:59:21

Well done. Remember that feeling as it will help you get through your degree.

Long story short, no one in their family has gone onto further education so she took it as an insult and seemed to relish in telling me how hard it would be I had a kid young, I didn't give myself brain damage ffs grin

GetStuffezd Thu 11-Jul-13 19:56:33

Well bloody good for you! wine
How rude of your MiL. Why did she say that?!

It might just be an access course but I just sent off my EMA and am done for the summer, when I'll start the next course that will get me onto my degree.

It's the start of something big and I wasn't sure I'd finish it at the start grin

Take that, exMil who took it upon herself to tell me why I'd fail hmm

wine wine wine wine wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now