Research Project Help, Tips and Advice!

(5 Posts)
HighBrows Mon 06-May-13 14:33:15

Hi all,

My research project is due 24th May and I feel absolutely stressed to bits about it.

I'm only doing interviews this week. I have some of the lit review done and other than that I've nothing.

Any hints, tips or advice would be great. I can't even think at the moment and my head feels spinny.

TIA

mixedmamameansbusiness Wed 08-May-13 11:03:13

No advice I am afraid as I am nowhere near that stage, but thought I would offer a friendly bump.

RiotsNotDiets Thu 16-May-13 00:50:52

What do you need help with?

footyfan Thu 16-May-13 01:21:48

Could you let us know a bit more about the type of report - then maybe we can offer a few more ideas.

Some suggestions: check that you've done everything you can - e.g. bibliography / appendices.
Do you need to write a methodology section?
Do you have hypotheses?

It can also help to put in paragraph 'markers'. e.g. I interviewed x people over three days,(see Appendix A for interview schedule). Y people said zz, providing support for hypothesis one etc etc.

Not exactly earth shattering advice - bit it's always nice to see the page count go up - feels like you're getting somewhere!

HighBrows Mon 20-May-13 17:25:22

Thanks for the responses. It's been a stressful two weeks but I'm almost there.

Could I ask anyone who reads this to please fill out this survey!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/9CJRHHH

Much appreciated. Roll on Friday. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now