Dissertations...all done?

(7 Posts)
MimmeeBack Sun 28-Apr-13 14:04:07

I have finished mine but too scared to submit it yet (due in tomorrow!).
Am going to read it through again in a couple of hours and then take the plunge.

And then just a couple of exams before this degree is DONE!

Anyone else in a similar position? Have you still got work to do?

Stopanuary Sun 28-Apr-13 15:58:08

Hi, I've got my final exam on Wednesday - it's Mayday but don't know whether I should be shouting that or preparing a dance! grin - then that's it... finished... all over... the three years will have ended. presuming I don't have to resit or redo any coursework

I started work last week so mentally it already seems to have reached the end.

What are you doing next?

I've signed up to do a very cheap, special offer to alumni distance learning PGC in October; can't afford a Masters yet and I do want to keep studying.

MimmeeBack Sun 28-Apr-13 20:30:01

It's a very strange feeling isn't it?
I'm not sure yet, haven't even started applying for jobs (I have a young DD too, so in dire need of a week or 2 of rest!)
Have applied for a course to start in September, but waiting to find out about it!

It's very strange not having a plan...I've always known what I was doing next. But I am getting excited to have finally finished this degree grin

MimmeeBack Sun 28-Apr-13 20:30:16

And good luck with your exam!

Stopanuary Sun 28-Apr-13 21:01:41

It is a very strange feeling... smile

Best of luck to you with handing in tomorrow - hope your read through went well and you saw what an amazing piece of work you're giving in - and with your exams.

ginmakesitallok Sun 28-Apr-13 21:04:12

From the other side, dp has just finished marking his honours students dissertations, wine is opened!

MimmeeBack Sun 28-Apr-13 22:09:42

Thank you Stop! Fingers crossed whoever marks it feels that way.

Gin, were they all amazing?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now