Keeping motivated.

(4 Posts)
HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Tue 16-Apr-13 22:01:35

How do you keep motivated when times are hard? I've recently separated from my husband and my uni assignment deadlines all seem to have come at once. I am finding it incredibly hard to focus my attention and to keep motivated and just wish it was summer already.

Pep talk please!

TheOneAndOnlyAlpha Tue 16-Apr-13 22:05:49

I'm writing an essay as we speak! How do I keep motivated? I've spend she's load of cash and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste it!!!

You can do it. I'm also looking forward to posting a smug Facebook status when I finish saying how wonderful and clever I am grin

What are you studying?

Good luck! PM me if you need some support, or a rant for that matter!

HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Tue 16-Apr-13 22:17:13

Haha thanks Alpha, you're right about the money, it is a lot, I might work out how much each assessment is costing me, that might make me a bit more determined!!

I'm studying applied social science and atm I'm preparing to lead a seminar for my assessment. Not looking forward to it! I'm trying to find activities to slip in so it's not death by powerpoint.

ComeOnBeANoOne Tue 16-Apr-13 22:35:40

When is your seminar OP? I had to do a powerpoint in front of my group that wasn't even assessed yet I still nearly chickened out, so can understand how that can be stressful and I'm a wimp

Just look at you DC(s?) and think about how proud you'll be in the future to tell him/her how smart Mummy is, and how you might inspire them to pursue a degree also in the future.

Actually, that may add more pressure! Here, just have a brew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now