waiting to hear if I have got an interview, they are in 2 weeks.

(6 Posts)

I am getting really nervous now, I am sure I should have heard by now the interviews are on 16th Feb. I have applied for a very competative course, I am taking the fact that I havent yet recieved a rejection as a good sign but argh its driving me mad. I would like a bit of time to prep for the interview, but becasue I have only applied to one uni I dont want to do interview prep if I get a straight rejection as I think that will make it more upsetting.

blockednose Sat 02-Feb-13 22:56:00

I'm applying for Dentistry and am waiting for a reply from my only choice too. They've sent a general email saying that the interviews will all take place on a date a month from now that can't be changed, but I don't want to do prep just on case.

I think we should just do the prep though, just on case. Ive heard of a lot of people only getting a week's notice for interviews, so it looks positive for you!

blockednose Sat 02-Feb-13 22:56:53

Just in case, silly phone

thanks, i have got myself a bit stressed thinking about it, my neice is on hand to teach me long division and multiplication if needed. I already do a lot of research around the subject as is fasinates me. Good luck

I have now discovered that the uni I have applied for dont even do maths tests, which is a relief, shall turn my attention to something more useful and interesting.
Just out of interest how long does dentistry take? bet that would be fasinating.

blockednose Mon 04-Feb-13 22:58:35

Oh lucky you, that's brilliant. Dentistry will take 5 years, after that I want to do 2 years working and then go back to do postgraduate study in paediatric dentistry. I just want to get my place this year and get the ball rolling!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now