Any one else revising?

(6 Posts)
MatureUniStudent Sun 30-Dec-12 13:59:28

I have flu, but am revising. My poor DC on Xmas holidays are keeping a wide berth. My little one is being shipped over to grandma's so I can study and yet NOTHING is going in. I know what I have to do, but feel overwhelmed by it (doubtless due to the flu).

So anyone else sitting in revision misery also sad

MatureUniStudent Sun 30-Dec-12 17:23:09

Right stopping now - I think my brain has a capacity after which it refuses to take any more information in...

Itwillendinsmiles Sun 30-Dec-12 17:45:09

I'm revising... of sorts!

I too know exactly what I need to do but am overwhelmed by the volume of reading/remembering/detail required... then I panic instead of just getting on with it!

When are your exams?

Mine start on the 7th and the last (of five) is on the 17th.

MatureUniStudent Sun 30-Dec-12 18:00:45

Oh gosh you poor thing - five? I only have one blush.

I think I have got the stuff remembered and then I read another book and it changes what I have remembered or introduces another concept or area that I had not considered.

Will you get any time off before the next term starts? I am counting down the hours until I get a few weeks off. Dog's claws to get cut, oven to clean, haircut etc - back out into the land of the living!

Itwillendinsmiles Sun 30-Dec-12 20:08:14

Term 2 (or Semester 2 as we're supposed to call it now they've changed the bloody system just in time for my third year...) starts proper on 21st January.

The good news is I'll only be in two days a week (I have been in Monday - Friday since October 1st - or as the DC say, "Yes Mum, just like having a proper job!") and I have a list of stuff to do post exams very similar to yours.... oh and I'll need to start looking for a job I suppose! grin

MatureUniStudent Tue 01-Jan-13 10:31:23

Happy New Year and a day of revising! It is becoming a habit doing no housework, forgetting to feed the children and immersing myself in revision. I can see the finish line though, so it's going to be worth it - One more week to gooooooo......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now