November - Procrastinate Wildly

(8 Posts)

Sign in here if you're working on an assignment to a deadline, or are behind, or are procrastinating and need support or a kick up the arse.

I've dropped a module already as I just know it will end up being a terrible source of stress all year. So just the one course this time - surely I will cope with that?

Itwillendinsmiles Mon 05-Nov-12 20:03:56

By definition if I've read and am replying to your message..........this is the thread for me grin

One piece of coursework is due in on Friday of this week then another four before the end of the month... On the plus side I did manage a reasonably well researched and prepared 20 minute presentation today!

gingergran Tue 06-Nov-12 06:02:26

I've got one due for 20th and one for 29th. Loads of time yet!!!! Trouble is I will be sitting here this time next week in exactly the same position having done nothing as there is still plenty of time!!! When will I learn?

niceupthedance Tue 06-Nov-12 07:38:50

Two essay plans, an essay and an exam for me, all due next week and I haven't managed to crack open the laptop yet! Hoping to start it all on Thursday - eek

All sounding very familiar!

I have a TMA to do by Thursday, haven't started yet <sigh>

GobblersSparklyExplodingKnob Thu 08-Nov-12 18:32:34

I've got one for the 26th and one for the 29th, both rather massive and a shed load of other work to do in between.

Oh god, so much cocking work.

MissMogwi Fri 09-Nov-12 09:11:16

I'm in my final year, and have no deadlines until January. Sounds good, yes?

No! As I have to be on the ball and make sure I keep on top of it. Trying to get the first essay done by the end of November. Then one by the end of December and so on.

Argggh. I really need a kick up the arse!

Itwillendinsmiles Fri 09-Nov-12 20:01:50

Well I handed in yesterday the one due today, then there was a panic over the Turnitin submission as the lecturer didn't put the link on to Moodle until late morning today... Luckily my last seminar was cancelled so I got home just in time to do it rather than queue in the library for a vacant computer amongst everyone else who had a 4pm deadline today!!

This weekend I'm hoping to work on the one due on the 20th... Hmmm!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now