where do you study?

(6 Posts)
giraffesCantGoGuisingAsZebras Mon 15-Oct-12 22:05:39

I have a wee corner in my front room. I need some shelves for books. And a new seat as the ones I have are giving me a sore back. Any reccomendations? Was looking at office type chairs from argos?

Itwillendinsmiles Tue 16-Oct-12 06:51:32

I got my office/study chair from Staples and it's been great. About £30 I think, easy to put together, adjustable for height, with arm-rests and very comfortable.

MissMogwi Tue 16-Oct-12 11:31:55

I have a desk and chair but the desk is a little too low and I can't work at it comfortably. So I use the dining table, it's better really as I can spread my books and snacks out.

Dining table. I tend to leave my books on the back of the sofa so I can pick up/put down while watching the kids but for proper periods of study I go in the kitchen and sit at the dining room table.

PolterGoose Sat 27-Oct-12 12:23:16

Despite being considerably older and having a range of rooms to use, I still spread out on my bed to do most if my studying grin

Chan1811 Sat 27-Oct-12 15:49:27

I'm the same, I have a desk for work but end up on the sofa anyway and always study on my bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now