October procrastination station

(7 Posts)
Vagaceratops Fri 05-Oct-12 14:50:49

Got the date for my first assignment which is due 27th November.

I really need to do some background reading before next weeks class too.

I have an exam soon and really, really need to get on with revising but just can't find the motivation. It has been the most dull, wordy, confusing, badly exaplined courses I've ever taken. It seems to require psychic ability at times hmm. New module is starting too and I just really want to start studying that tbh.

gingergran Tue 02-Oct-12 08:27:31

It is quick isn't it! It's only a short course though and finishes at the end of November so only this TMA and another at the end of November. Then starting another 15 pointer before the real work starts in February when I get to complete a course I had to defer from last year. Not looking forward to that at all

hugoagogo Mon 01-Oct-12 21:04:56

<Kicks everyone's arse>

Well I think I may have juggled things so that I can go to most of my tutorials so I can stop rending my garments over that, and get stuck in to actual reading.

Cor ginger that's a bit quick for a TMA I don't think my first one is until the first week of Nov... <goes off to check student home>

webwiz Mon 01-Oct-12 17:06:24

I have an exam on the 15th and am watching "nothing to declare" on the tv which is some dire programme about Australian customs. If that wasn't bad enough I have actually seen in before blush My revision is in another room and I can't be bothered to go and get it.

gingergran Mon 01-Oct-12 15:03:42

thought i would join you. got my first TMA for new module due 16 october and if my usual standards are anything to go by it will be last minute panic in spite of all my good intentions!

hugoagogo Thu 27-Sep-12 20:46:04

Not very original I know and a wee bit early, but gather around. Lights fire + hands out brew and biscuit.

I thought I was off to a great start on my new module; very busy website great course materials, but now I find almost all the tutorial dates clash with my job. Nor great.

I hope everyone has at least opened their boxes (the best bit imo). grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now