What's the nautilus X like?

(5 Posts)
honeyblossom2 Wed 26-Oct-16 19:55:22

I currently have a mini nautilus and in need of a second tank due to dropping mine. Had a brand new spare as backup.

Can anyone tell me how they compare? I keep looking to buy but is says vaping from 14w and I'm currently only on 12.

Are the tops compatable with both as they look a little wide in comparison.

Thanks in advance

PolterGoose Fri 28-Oct-16 07:44:47

I thought it was horrible. The drip tip is non standard size which is particularly annoying as standard '510' ones don't fit.

I now almost exclusively use an Aspire Mini Triton, which uses either mini triton coils (the 1.8 ohm Clapton ones are brilliant) or mini nautilus coils. It is a top fill tank which is a real bonus.

Stoneagemum Fri 28-Oct-16 07:51:29

I'm the opposite I bought one a few weeks ago and I really like it, the top fill and coil change is so much easier than the nautilus mini.

honeyblossom2 Fri 28-Oct-16 11:10:27

I was also looking at a mini triton aswell.

I'm really conflicted as looked on Amazon and the reviews really vary.

It's a shame the mini nautilus isn't a top fill with air holes at the top too as mine seems to be leaking a bit.

Maybe the mini triton is the way to go if you can mix and match coils, that's a bonus.

I was drawn to the X as I love the limited edition tank it's just lovely

PolterGoose Fri 28-Oct-16 11:46:59

I've got the rainbow X and it is very pretty and I will use it I'm sure, sometimes I like a change and it's a bit showy!

If you like how the mini nautilus vapes and want top fill the mini triton would be perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now