Cravings 3 years later....

(6 Posts)
fruitysmoothie Mon 17-Oct-16 15:51:49

I stopped smoking in 2013 and started vaping and then around a 6-7 months ago I also quit vaping (cold turkey) after seeing the horror stories attached to them (popcorn lung etc).... anyway, I am so so so glad to be dependant/addiction free now! I haven't had cravings for an actual cigarette for years but for some reason, the last month or so, I've been craving them SO bad sad I don't know where this has come from or how to handle it? Any advice would be greatly received!!

fruitysmoothie Tue 18-Oct-16 17:18:05

Anyone?

BeezerBubble Tue 18-Oct-16 21:34:44

Only thing I can think of is to pop into your local stop smoking centre. You never know they might even recommend an ecig, many do now. Popcorn lung is bollocks.

fruitysmoothie Tue 18-Oct-16 22:00:49

Thanks for replying beezer, I was on electronic cigarettes for years but have been completely off them for the last year so wouldn't want to go back on them as I'd be undoing all the hard work

BeezerBubble Wed 19-Oct-16 00:42:16

One way of looking at it but if they stop you going back to tobacco then that's a bonus. MrsB and I have been on ecigs for over 4 years after smoking for decades, no intention of quitting vaping. Only way we stay off the fags without going nuts. Better ecigs than being miserable and having cravings for the rest of our days. As Cancer Research say they're much safer than tobacco.

fruitysmoothie Wed 19-Oct-16 08:31:22

Thanks beezer, maybe if things get to bad I might have to consider it sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now