Best menthol ecig? Preferably looks like a cigarette and very minty

(7 Posts)
Thecatgotmytongue Wed 14-Sep-16 01:27:43

I've been using halo ecigs, they look like cigarettes,I prefer that to tanks.

However I've been having problems with the cartridges not being very minty and also throat problems, so decided to change too as cartridge using mainly vg instead of pg. I ordered a nucig lookalike, but it didn't taste minty at all.

Any suggestions for a really sharp minty flavour? And a good ecig? Preferably vg.

Thecatgotmytongue Thu 15-Sep-16 09:14:25

Does no one smoke these?

PlentyOfPubeGardens Thu 15-Sep-16 09:34:36

I don't think many people use cig-alikes on here. I did find a video showing how to refill the cartos - I've done this with other brands in the past and it's worked well. You could then fill with any liquid you like.

Or, you can buy 'blank' cartos although they are getting hard to find, and again, fill with whatever liquid you like. these have an 808 connection so should fit your halo batteries.

Sorry, that's probably far more complicated than you wanted!

AgentCooper Thu 15-Sep-16 12:21:47

Hi thecat, I don't use a cigalike but do vape a very minty, strong menthol from Vaporized. It's mostly Vg as well. www.vaporized.co.uk/shop/e-liquid/us-menthol/

Thecatgotmytongue Thu 15-Sep-16 12:46:29

Thanks.

I've been getting a lot of heartburn and throat spasms which seem to be linked to my ecig. I'm considering trying vg liquid instead but don't want to invest too much in case it makes no difference.

PolterGoose Thu 15-Sep-16 16:05:09

The cig-a-likes will probably struggle with a full VG liquid, they just don't have the power to wick and vaporise thicker VG juices. You can get smaller non cig-a-likes like the Kanger Esmart which are refillable and will take a 50/50 juice comfortably.

PolterGoose Thu 15-Sep-16 16:07:30

I'm currently vaping onepoundeliquid's Peppermint which is lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now