New to vaping

(5 Posts)
Thegreatunslept Wed 03-Aug-16 22:15:58

I am a smoker and I really enjoy it. I am thinking of starting to vape to cut down on the amount of cigarettes I have in a day.
Can you wise vapers please recommend a starter pack or what I would be best to buy to start vaping with.
Thanks.

xxxbingbunnyxxx Wed 03-Aug-16 22:23:11

There are so many but this is what I bought
www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/tornado-v5-usb-e-cig-kit-and-e-liquid.html
I smoke menthol and struggle to find a match so use fruit flavours, the iced raspberry was a good one. It cut me down to 3 real smokes a day, good luck

MissBeaHaving Wed 03-Aug-16 22:48:14

After duel fuelling for a few weeks with the pen type set ups,I was recommended (by poltergoose I think) the aspire nautilus tank with the MVP,I've not looked back !

The other mistake I made was buying a liquid that was much to low,as a 20 a day smoker I needed an 18mg or 24mg strength liquid to start not a 6mg!

BingBunny I was a menthol smoker,I have boxes of juices but none cut it until I tried SnowQueen by Hwybl Bybl (Welsh)
In the last 2 years I rarely vale anything else,maybe the odd tank of Grants or similar now and again.

Dontneedausername Wed 03-Aug-16 23:23:58

Another recommendation for the Mini nautilus tank and Istick battery.
Get a load of different flavours from onepoundeliquid.com.
Even if you think you won't like it, get fruit, pudding and menthol flavours to get an idea what you like.
If you are a heavy smoker, start on 18mg liquid.

Good luck! I'm 2 years vaping now smile

Dakota1 Thu 04-Aug-16 10:01:32

onepoundeliquid.com is where I get most of my flavours from, they have all been great so far.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now