Supermarket vapers

(8 Posts)
MoBro Mon 25-Jan-16 21:57:08

Today was quit smoking day for me n hubby. I bought some products from boots to help but I simply cannot do it! I couldn't think of anything else no matter how much I busied myself. The lozenges certainly helped with the craving but I don't know what to do with my hands! Sooo, I've read good things on here about vaping. I wondered if there's a fairly decent one to get from a supermarket or do I need to go to a vaping shop? What should be my price range? I smoked five today sad I've got the weekend off work so shall have another go then, hopefully with a good ecig.

Snowyxmastree123 Tue 26-Jan-16 13:08:45

I'm quite new to this myself. I've been vaping only 3 weeks.

I love it, I was adviced on here by some lovely ladies as I didn't have a clue about it all.

I smoked roughly 100 fags per week and was told 18mg nicotine liquid would be good for me.

I will link to what I have bought, I bought two battery sticks with a charger and case. 10 automisers (sp) and a load of liquid from a £1 online place mn recommended. I ordered a load you pay p&p but it came the next day and was nice to order loads off diff flavors to try. After speaking to my friends there were amazed at how cheap all my things were as they were paying £4 for 10ml of liquid and £4-£5 for a atomizer where as I had 10 for that price.

I was advised to get a cheap start up to see how I got on and it's great, I have two battery's so I use a battery as soon as it dies I put it on charge so I never run out and always have a new one.

Vape stick - (I bought it before knowing it came with 0mg nicotine as I was clueless)

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vaporiser-1100mAh-Twin-Pack-Electronic-E-Shisha-Vapor-Pen-in-Pouch-2-Liquid-Rainbow-/171885483616?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE&skus=Colour:Rainbow&varId=470842345501

Atomizers -

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Atomizer-Glass-Vaporiser-Clearomiser-E-Shisha-Sheesha-Clear-510-Thread-Pipe-/321937580525?nav=SEARCH

Liquid -

www.onepoundeliquid.com

magimedi Tue 26-Jan-16 13:17:50

Snowy ha it right.

Don't get a cig look alike vape. It really won't do the job.

I'd suggest that you go for 12mg nicotine strength, given that you only smoke 5 a day.

MoBro Tue 26-Jan-16 14:23:55

Thank you! I normally smoke between 10-15. The five smoked yesterday was my attempt to quit.

Snowyxmastree123 Tue 26-Jan-16 14:29:34

Oh yes, those fake cigs are utterly vile!

I've gone from 20 fags to max of 5, I allow myself 5 but most of the time it's 3 as I can't be bothered anymore to smoke. I find it helps me as soon as I restrict something I want it more.

And I only wanted to cut down as it costs too much and it's cold and wet outside so seeing as the earge to stop wasn't there in the first place I'm so happy with that!

magimedi Tue 26-Jan-16 15:56:53

10 15 & you might want to start with 18mg.

And most of us 'dual fuelled' for a bit before going 100% over to vaping.

magimedi Tue 26-Jan-16 15:57:11

10 -15 fags a day is what I meant ^

Millipedewithherfeetup Tue 09-Feb-16 16:41:03

Thankyou to snowy for the above links, bought them and so far so good, the atomisers i was buying from tesco were 3.95 ! Will save my self some more money with the 48p ones !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now